Meet Over 5,000 Qualified Decision Makers
Design engineers, purchasing managers, and CEOs are coming to PLASTEC Minneapolis, part of the Midwest's largest advanced design and manufacturing event. With sourcing as their #1 objective, more than 5,000 of these potential leads will be on the expo floor to find solutions in:
- Injection molding
- Molds, dies & mold components
- Materials and additives
- Product design & development
- Auxiliary equipment
PLASTEC and the shows taking place alongside it – Automation Technology Expo (ATX), Design & Manufacturing, Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M), and MinnPack – will showcase more than 500 exhibitors who know this event is the place to meet leads, influencers, and customers. Don't miss it!
Contact An Event Expert Today!
Identify & Source Potential Suppliers/Partners
Decision Makers With
Recommend, Specify, or Make Final Buying Decisions
2 out of3
High Level Prospects
Are Engineers or Owners/Executive Managers
Strong Midwest Attendance
Attendees come from Minnesota and these neighboring states: Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Iowa
- The state's medtech industry is booming. Minnesota is the second largest medical-device-manufacturing employer in the US, and has increased medtech employment 14% since 2012.
- Minnesota-based companies earn FDA pre-market approvals more than six months faster than the average.
- Manufacturing represents the single largest private sector component of Minnesota's GDP, totaling $49.2B or 16% of Minnesota's total GDP in 2017.1
- In 2018, more than 200,000 people in Minnesota were employed in manufacturing.2
- Minnesota's manufacturing employment has increased 11% since 2010, with more than 8,300 manufacturers making a range of products.3
"This event gathers many suppliers under one roof. It is highly beneficial to understand the capabilities of a wide range of products in a matter of two days' time."
Cory Hoeppner, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
"A good resource for keeping up with current and future technological trends."
Scott Brown, Erwin Quarder
Top Attending Companies
- Andersen Corp.
- Carlson Machine and Tool
- FNA Group
- Intek Plastics
- IVP Plastics
- Mann Lake Ltd.
- Pioneer Plastics
- SD Biosystems
- Spectrum Plastics Group
- The Toro Co.
- Vista Outdoor
- Xtech Protective Equipment